Friday, August 12, 2011

Wishing Summer Would Last Forever

Things I've done recently:
  • Went on a fun little shopping trip with Mom, Dad, and Laura and found an awesomely cute dress at Goodwill for only $6.00, as well as some shoes. Maybe I should take/post pictures, but I don't have a camera other than my phone...
  • Watched my cousin Kelly and little sister Laura. We watched as little TV as possible, which was a goal of mine :)
  • Visited Eric! We ate at China Garden, bought silly stuff at Walmart, shot some basketball hoops, played croquet with his parents, watched Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows: Part 1, made chocolate pudding, played with water balloons and washed Eric's car! 
  • Got pulled over for the first time because of a broken back brake light. Didn't get a ticket though!
  • Started reading a biography on Brigham Young. Quite the interesting man!
  • Had to deal with a dog killing eight chickens in our back yard. More of a sad thing for Mom.
I wish that I had other things to report, but I guess not much has been happening. School's starting on the 24th, and I don't know if I've got everything quite figured out yet as far as that goes. We'll see! Looking forward to getting some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment