Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Excited for this weekend and it's only Tuesday!

It's ok, though-- I have plenty to work on so I can be ready. I really want to get caught up with homework (I even want to work ahead!) and have my room cleaned and organized, not to mention finally buy school supplies. It feels good to have a lot to do and a good challenge! :) Can't wait to go to Nauvoo with the family and Eric!

Today's writing prompt:

Why do you think some people don't exercise their right to vote?


I think some people don't exercise their right to vote because they are disinterested or don't have enough information to pick a candidate, or they dislike them all. That's why some people don't vote anyway. My feeling is if people don't care enough to vote, they probably shouldn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment