Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July weekend!

I had the fun surprise of getting invited to take a trip with Eric's mom and little sister Sam to visit their relative in Indiana for a little celebration. It was a long drive, but we had a blast :) It was good to stay with Jan and her husband Jerry again, they're very nice people. It was my second time seeing them, because we had visited two years ago with the whole family (minus Mike). That was a great trip, because we also went to Chicago and got to go to "The taste of Chicago" and the new sky-boxes in the formerly-known-as-Sears tower! Those are great memories.

After our visit, we drove back and I was able to spend time with Eric and the rest of his family (including Mike), and we ate great food and watched fireworks. Eric drove me home and we went swimming and shot off little fireworks. I think they must have legalized regular fireworks within city limits this year, because I noticed plenty going off close by. Today, we relaxed and watched some movies before he had to leave for work. I miss him so much. I know it will be a while, but I'm excited for the day when I won't have to say goodbye anymore! :)

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment