Friday, June 24, 2011

Lake of the Ozarks and a haircut

On Father's day and the day after, I was able to go with Eric's family to the Lake of the Ozarks  for fishing, swimming, going on a pontoon, and other fun! It was a nice time, and the weather was beautiful! I've also been getting to hang out with Josie periodically, which is great because in about a month she will be married and living in Illinois! I've had lots of fun talks with her lately... it's been good to get to catch up. 

In other news, I got my hair cut shorter yesterday, a little bit longer than shoulder length. My hair feels much softer, and it looks better in a ponytail! It hasn't been since middle school that my hair has been this short. I can't wait for Eric to see it! I have two years to grow it all out again anyway.

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment