Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things I'm Grateful for:

1. The knowledge I have in this life about who I am and my relationship with God.

2. My wonderful family. I cherish the many memories I've had with them, and am so thankful that they're all still in good health!

3. Eric, who is the best man I've ever known! He's such a optimistic, extraordinary guy, and a great example to me. He has such a positive outlook on life!

4. That I've been able to read many great books this summer. I haven't had time for so long!

5. My good experience of living in Logan last year. I had a blast!

6. Eric's family. They have been so welcoming, kind, and generous to me and my family. They're also a lot of fun to be around! :)

7. All of the beauty found in nature! I love the changes of every season :)

8. My sister and good friend Josie's marriages this summer! SO HAPPY FOR THEM!! 

9. I'm grateful for the blessing of living in a free and prosperous country. It's something I too often take for granted.

10. And finally, endless possibilities for the future! I'm looking forward to all the things I'll learn and experience.

1 comment: