Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Reunion!

This past weekend I went to my first ever family reunion! It was Eric's Dad's side of the family, the McDonoughs. It was fun getting to meet all of Eric's relatives, they're a nice bunch. We got to stay in an upstairs apartment over night with Eric's brother Mike and his girlfriend Brittany. The car rides weren't too bad at all, even though on the way back Eric and I had to drive for eight hours. It was a good time.

Now that they're Facebook official, I suppose now is as good of time as any to say that Sarah and Matt are getting married on the 21st of July. I'm excited for them! I just wish I were in Utah so I could help Sarah with Bridesmaid stuff... oh well. Also, I HATE the humidity here. It's disgusting. Anyway, I have more to write about later!

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment