Thursday, May 5, 2011

Done with School!... almost.

I finished my last final yesterday afternoon... BUT I have to figure out whatever happened to my third Economics exam because apparently scan-tron didn't record it. Eric submitted his mission papers yesterday, and got all of his sizing and everything done for the clothes. His dental work by his stake president was free (he even gave him a small filling!) Sarah, Matt, Eric, Jon and I are heading out today for a few days at the San Rafael swell... should be fun. I found out I got a really bad Accounting grade, but I passed... mom cheered me up by reminding me that she didn't always do well in her classes in college either, even when she was really trying. I'm going to really miss Utah and all of the awesome people I've met and made friends with. Also, Chopped is an awesome show, from the Food Network. So much going on right now... it's overwhelming but exciting! Have a good weekend, all, I'm off to search for my Economics test!

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment