Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday, Eric and I did go to Salt Lake and had a wonderful, wonderful day! The air was a little cool, but the trees were in blossom, and there were colorful tulips everywhere! We walked around Temple Square, visited some church buildings, had a delicious dinner at Thaifoon where Eric got a free birthday dessert, walked around The Gateway, and went to see the new movie "Atlas Shrugged", which was not too bad. The casting was good. Saturday I gave Eric his other present, which I'll talk more about some other time. Today, I've been trying to study for Economics, and I hope that test goes well tomorrow. Yesterday, I was able to talk to Olivia, Mom, Laura, Sarah, and Matt, which was fun :)

Lately I've been reading from the Missionary Handbook Preach My Gospel, and it's given me something to be excited about when I go back to Missouri.I can't wait to study more and be able to share the Gospel with others. Anyway, I have work to do, so later!

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment