Monday, April 18, 2011

Eric's Birthday and Easter!

I'm so excited for Eric's Birthday! It's on April 22 (Friday), and so I have to work hard on HW this week so I won't have to worry as much if we end up going to Salt Lake or something. There are quite a few options of what we can do, but I think for sure we're going to dinner and "Atlas Shrugged". I already gave him one of his presents, "the Obol". When I very first saw it, I was like "Who would want that?" But then I actually read what it was, and got really excited, because just that morning Eric had been complaining about soggy cereal! It was kind of an impulse buy, but ever since he got it, he hasn't eaten cereal out of any other bowl. It made me happy :)

For Easter, I got a little bag of Jelly Belly's and some Cadbury chocolate mini-eggs. Those are the best Easter candies, even though there are a few others I like. It isn't Easter yet, but the candy has been out for a long time at Wal-Mart. It's been a little rainy, but that's ok because April is rain-season. And everything's very green, which is pretty. Off to do homework and work on Eric's other gift!

--Sannah

1 comment: