Sunday, April 10, 2011

Catch-up

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since I've written. Last weekend was General Conference, which was MARVELOUS! Sarah, Eric and I had a little General Conference miracle: The TV, which hadn't been working for weeks before, started working the morning of General Conference, and lasted until a day or two after General Conference, and then just quit working. I'm grateful it worked when it was important for it to!

After the last session, I went with Eric to Kenneth Godfrey's house for Eric's patriarchal blessing. It was a very wonderful way to conclude the very spiritual weekend. I was also able to talk with Olivia, which was way awesome and fun :)

Church was good today, I'm excited for all of the things I plan to do in the next little while, and I can;t believe there are only three more weeks of school! Time sure flies. Can't wait for Easter! In other news, Sarah and Matt are back together. And I was able to write that Accounting paper. It was about Lifeway Kefir, and it was my favorite part of that class.

Until next time,

--Sannah Bailey

P.S. This week Eric and I are going to attempt a "Missionary Schedule" of waking up early and going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment