Saturday, March 30, 2013

Though they'll try to stop you, Always Dance

  • Judge me all you want, I don't regret watching the three "A Very Potter Musicals", long as they were, because some of those songs have just been in my head in a good way. I like a lot of them, but the ones I can think of now are "Everything Ends", "Missing You", and especially "Always Dance". Always Dance (different video) is a song that sort of motivates me, weird as that may be to say.
  • I still need to be better about eating and exercise. I did run today for 20 minutes sort of intensely, but it doesn't make up for how little I do in general.
  • I got a letter from Eric :) He is so sweet, and just so good. I miss that kid.
  • I'm really glad I've been able to hang out with one of my friends Sam a little bit, she's really an awesome person to talk to. She has a great laugh :)
  • TOO MUCH WITH SCHOOL WHAT ELSE IS NEW
  • "You can't hold on to what's gone, don't try to fix it, just move on" is a little ditty that keeps playing in my head. 
Happy Easter!

Sannah

P.S. Some nostalgic pictures:

New Year's Eve

Driving :)

Botanical Gardens St. Louis


Right off a roller-coaster at Six Flags St. Louis :)

Botanical Gardens St. Louis


KC Symphony Opening Night

Walking into random hotels just to explore, Kansas City

Nauvooooo!!

Prom...

Traveling to Logan :)

Graduation Senior All Night Party

Big Surf, Lake of the Ozarks

Wind Cave Hike

 Wind Cave Hike

And the letter I got today :) Miss that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment