Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Working Spring Break

The past two Spring Breaks have been very fun-- St. George/Las Vegas/Zions National Park in 2011, and an unexpectedly cool (and pretty) trip to Arkansas last year. This year, I have just a few things I'd like to do:
  • Get "80%" of my thesis/presentation done.
  • Clean my room.
  • Work out every day.
  • Start caring about what I'm eating again... :)
  • Send Eric his early birthday package, it's gonna be cool!
  • Study ahead for Price Theory.
  • Apply to Hanyang... 
  • Do whatever homework /reading before I get back to classes.
  • Hang out with a few friends :)
If I could do all of those things, I'd feel pretty freaking awesome. I'm not someone who goes stir-crazy when I have plenty of obligations to keep me busy, more power to people who drove to Florida or where ever though. This year, I just want to get caught up so I can feel a little less stressed when classes start back up. It's been pretty terrible, I kept thinking I maybe wanted to drop a class (because it seems like waaayyy too much for me), but I realized once I complete this semester, I will be done with my Econ major requirements, as well as a Political Science minor. After that, just need an upper-level out of my division, and a "tier three" requirement class, which it would be fantastic if I could somehow take those over the summer and not have to go another semester... somehow, fill those requirements while studying abroad... Not likely, but I can dream, right? All I need is to get caught up in my econ classes enough to feel good about meeting with my adviser/professor, and say, "Yep, studied up for your classes, so can we talk about studying abroad stuff?" Anyway, those are my goals. This was a very unusual week. That is all.

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment