Thursday, September 15, 2011

I probably don't have time for this... (09-2011)

Another unfinished draft... I had completely forgotten that I had ever even started to take precalc. I took regular calculus the next semester anyway, so I guess it all worked out!

All the same, I feel like writing a bit. Today, and this week, have been kind of bad. I've been overwhelmed all week (and last week) by the amount of papers, readings, and tests I've had, every, single, day! All I do is run from class, run to class, sit at the library, sit at my home computer, sit in bed, constantly doing homework and not getting sleep. I decided yesterday to drop my precalculus class so I could have enough time for my other classes (especially International Trade/Finance). It was SUCH a good decision, because I can't believe how busy I still am. Actually, I can, because I was just letting precalc slide while I tried to focus in the rest of my classes. It's a bit of a shame, because I liked the teacher, and I bet if I weren't taking International Finance, I'd be fine with the subject. It came down to the fact that something had to go, and I had the least invested in precalc so far.

But last night I was studying Economics

No comments:

Post a Comment