Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hoping for a snow day :)

So my little "Happiness Project" thing these days more or less amounts to trying to remember to keep a positive attitude. I don't really have any tips or anything this week. Um, my little sister Olivia just left for her mission yesterday, pretty crazy! I hope things go well for her. I realized that by the time she comes back, I will have been back in Utah for SEVEN MONTHS!! That is such a totally different life, I haven't even really thought about it much honestly. Like, subconsciously I feel like it isn't really going to happen. Weird weird weird.
So, I have lots of readings to do and all that for my morning classes, so I guess I'll be up super late-- I'm just hoping for a text in the morning that says "Classes are canceled", so I can go right back to sleep. After all, the public schools have already been canceled! I feel like the college just wants to hold off on making announcements because they want the students to get their homework done so they can just enjoy the snow day tomorrow... right? I wish anyway :)

Let's see... In other news, I've been eating more sugar than I should lately. I partially blame girl scout cookies-- since they're only around for a little while, I feel like if I don't eat them, someone else will and they'll just be gone! So whatever. Here's today's nice little picture:

Anyway, wish me luck on school and stuff. Until next time, peach out.

--Sannah

No comments:

Post a Comment